IsoTek EVO3 Titan Mains
The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of
IsoTeks original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising
the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically
updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner
in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential
Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard),
down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network
in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance
and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600%
Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the
40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoffs Equal
Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery
across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection,
featuring IsoTeks unique sequential protection system with earth
- Internal wiring; solid core silver
plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W
continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian,
Swiss and South African outlets.
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components,
but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers,
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Titan Link cable
to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound
- UK, EU, US & AU specifications
IsoTeks EVO3 Titan
redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning
for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either
a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmass performance too. Simply use the Titan
Auxiliary out and a special Titan Link cable to power additional IsoTek
power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTeks unique Direct-Coupled
© circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic
band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger
more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined
aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
- Number of outlets 2 + Multi-Link
- Type of outlets UK, EU, US, AU
- Mains inlet C20 IEC
- Mains voltage 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Maximum current 20Amps continuous
- Total power (nominal 230V) 4600W
- (Circuit/Transient) 4600W/25,000W
- Dimensions 275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W
x H x D)